Dr David Brennan
Rathmines - Wed 1pm - 7pm,
Dr. David Brennan is an Irish GP with a special interest in Dermoscopy and Skin Cancer Medicine. He graduated from UCD Medicine with a first class honours degree and went on to complete his GP training with the HSE Trinity College GP training. As well as working in Irish hospitals and GP clinics, he has gained significant experience working in New Zealand and sub-Saharan Africa.
He currently divides his time between working as a GP in Kilkenny and SkinCheck Rathmines from 1pm to 7pm every Wednesday
He has a keen interest in dermoscopy and early diagnosis of skin cancer.
Dr Brennan has completed a one year internship in SkinCheck with Dr. Steve Karagiannis. Due his work ethic, willingness to learn, upskill and grasping the concepts of Skin cancer Medicine quite rapidly, Dr Steve has decided to add him to the team.
He has also completed the Advanced Certificate in Dermoscopy from the Primary Care Dermatology Society in London in March 2019 and is attending the International Short Course in Dermoscopy in Graz, Austria in July 2019.
Qualifications and Experience
- GP Minor Surgery Course Certificate - ThreeFiveTwo Training Academy - September 2019.
- Dermoscopy Study Day - PCDA of Ireland Annual Conference February 2020.
- Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy - London, March 2019
- International Course in Dermoscopy - Graz, Austria. July 2019
- 1-year internship in Early Skin Cancer Detection and Dermoscopy - SkinCheck Ireland - July 2018 to July 2019
- Member of the Irish College of General Practitioners
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Member of the Primary Care Dermatology Society of Ireland